T. W. Ogg Elementary

T. W. Ogg Elementary
T. W. Ogg Elementary School

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Thing #9

I don't know if it is because it's late or what, but I had some trouble with this one. Several of the sites were unavailable to me for various reasons. Very peculiar. Anyway, I liked Technorati the best. It was well organized and easy to navigate. I found the news web site I like to follow and added it to my Google reader. So it was helpful to me. I also added the Atomic Learning blog. We have just started using Atomic Learning in our school district, so I thought it might be good to keep up with that one. Oddly enough, I thought Google Blog Search was too busy. It looked too much like Google Search, which I suppose I shouldn't be surprised by that. Edublog confused me with the voting buttons. I was not prepared to vote. I just wanted to look.

Bron-wyn

No comments:

Post a Comment