T. W. Ogg Elementary

T. W. Ogg Elementary
T. W. Ogg Elementary School

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Thing #13

I actually have a Delicious account already. I took a Web 2.0 class with my district's technology supervisor, and she taught us about Delicious and helped us set up our accounts. I love it. It is so frustrating to have all your favorites saved on one computer and not be able to access them on another. This is a very useful tool for students because they may not be using the same computer they were using yesterday. As a librarian or teacher, you could bookmark all the web sites you want students to search in doing a project, and they would be able to access them from any computer. You would probably want to have a general account separate from your personal account, however.

1 comment:

  1. Delicious.com is something that I am actually going to have my teacher create once we get back to school. It is one way to have all the websites you need in one place. Students have a tendancy to struggle with typing web site addresses so this is the fix for that. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete