T. W. Ogg Elementary

T. W. Ogg Elementary
T. W. Ogg Elementary School

Monday, July 5, 2010

Thing #23

I can't believe I made it. This has been quite an experience. I have learned so much and may be almost as computer literate as my husband now. There are so many cool and useful Web 2.0 tools out there. It's a bit overwhelming, but I think I will have some great resources to access when I start school in the fall. For several years now, it has been one of my goals to incorporate more technology in my class. I have struggled because I did not always see how the new, cool Web 2.0 tools could be implemented. But 23 things has shown me how to accomplish this goal. I definitely will start a blog, and I think I have finally figured out how to use a wiki in my class. I am excited. 21st Century, I have arrived!!!

5 comments:

  1. Yeah! Good job. Like the look of your blog.
    It is all overwhelming, but for me I just concentrate on the few things that really stood out & tried them out. It is all trial & error .. but so fun !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bronwyn!
    You may have a strange comment or a comment that has been removed...
    ( hazard of being first on the list!)
    I had a person having trouble doing comment to you!
    just wanted you to know!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prior to this courseI found myself overwhelmed with the prospect of implementing new 2.0 tools. Isn’t it amazing what personal experience and practice will do to change your viewpoint? I’m also grateful that we can refer back to this material for clarification and support. I'm not quite where you are, but I am on my way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree this journey has been well worth the knowledge I have gained from all the discovery activities done in 23 things. Professionally I know I will be better equiped in the future.Good luck!

    ReplyDelete