T. W. Ogg Elementary

T. W. Ogg Elementary
T. W. Ogg Elementary School

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Thing #8

What do you like about RSS and readers? I like that I can view my favorite sites without all the advertising and other distracting material, and they are all in one place. It saves a lot of time.

How do you think you might be able to use this technology in your school or personal life? I can subscribe to websites that I want my students to use in research or projects. I can also use it as a tool to teach students how to search the web. In my personal life, like I said, it definitely saves time.

How can libraries/teachers/administrators use readers or take advantage of this new technology? It can be used in libraries and by teachers and administrators to list favorite websites that they search often for educational information and products. It can also be used to set up websites ahead of time that you want your students to search so that don't have to weed through the vast number of sites that come up in a regular search engine.

Bron-wyn

No comments:

Post a Comment