T. W. Ogg Elementary

T. W. Ogg Elementary
T. W. Ogg Elementary School

Monday, June 21, 2010

Thing #5



Flickr is pretty cool. I think my husband has an account. He's an amateur/hobbyist photographer. He has a group from church that shares their pictures. I definitely see the usefulness of Flickr: Creative Commons site for teachers and librarians. So many pictures!


I love the Beatles, so I had to download this picture. Now why wasn't adding my Avatar as easy as adding this picture? Hmmm...


Bron-wyn

Photo retrieved from Flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/fmclean/4722705559/

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it great to have a source for pictures that we can use with a clear conscience? There are other sources and, very important, remember that fair use laws state that educators have a lot a leeway as long the purpose is educational.

    ReplyDelete